Monday, March 2, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee!

Today was my day to run errands. Honestly, a person could probably have a pretty lucrative little biz doing these things for others. I forget how much I HATE it! First there's the traffic issue on Rogers Ave. and still they continue to build, now they are building a Best Western Motel right across from Hooters. Now there's a match made in heaven! That particular little so called intersection is a fender bender a day spot and now it will be even worse given the blind hill coming from Central Mall and the merging traffic coming from Oklahoma and the residential people trying to find an opening to get home, it is a nightmare!
I had to go the the Health Department to have a TB screening for my job application with the Fort Smith Public Schools. That was fun. I wasn't sure if they send you there to be screened for or to catch it, either one seemed possible.
I am fighting with the city over the fact that my water bill for 2 people is more a month than our kids who have children and take multiple baths a day. Heck, Roger and I may just go back to the bathing on Saturday deal and it might actually be a money saver to start utilizing the laundromat. Although that is also a health risk around here.
I've had to buy a new binder, divider pages and page protectors for all my Gen research. So I got to go to my favorite place in the whole wide world - the office supply store. Forget shoes, I could pass on jewelry, don't like trying on clothes. But take me to an office supply and my hands get all sweaty and start to tremble. I'm a sick individual.
I was supposed to have my hair colored today but that fell through so I have that to look forward to this week, plus I need to cash in on my free facial and 1 hour massage. Once I get the hair color done - I will be stunning with my freshly painted toes!
Gotta go - I think Roger needs a little clerical assistance.
Peace my friends! By the way - there is NEW jewelry at Pure Bliss you should go and check it out - pretty stuff.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yes, office supplies and hardware too!