Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Wagon is Draggin'

Boy can a person get used to doing not much in a BIG hurry. Even though I've stayed fairly productive throughout my work hiatus - I am really tired this week. I really think if my foot didn't hurt like it does, I would be fine. But about 3:00 pm it starts screaming STOP!
Glorious Arkansas Days the past 2! Wow, there is no place like Arkansas in the springtime. We are having some wind which is a little unusual for us - but a pleasant little breeze isn't bad as long as it's not 104 outside - then it feels like a blast furnace.
I have been doing a little miscellaneous helping out for the landscaper. He is behind on some jobs and so I've been sitting in his office for him so he can work in the field. Perhaps that will eventually turn into something good for me. Finger's crossed!
I found out today my neighbor is moving and it makes me sad. They have lived next door since before Roger and I bought our house and have been wonderful neighbors. I have watched their children grow up and I feel like they are part of my family. However, I know that when people still have kids in school, they start to feel a little cramped in these size houses. All of my original neighbors will be gone when the Nguyens leave - and I have not been very successful at building relationships with new people moving in.
So glad they recapped Dancing with the Stars from last night since I fell asleep during the show and missed the whole kit and caboodle. I'm not real impressed with the talent this year, but hopefully they will grow on me.
Going to bed now - hope you all have a great day tomorrow!

No comments: