Sunday, March 15, 2009

Disorderly conduct

Today, I cleaned out my desk at home. This was brought on by my inability to find something I knew I had but couldn't put my finger on. I found one of my missing things, the other continues to elude me. But my desk is cleaned out and put back in order. I'm pretty big on organization but I can let things get too far out of hand really quickly.
I sold some jewelry yesterday to some family members which was good since I need to keep it moving in order to get new things. It just dawned on me I need to pay my booth rental as well so I guess I'd better get that check ready to go. We've had a very quiet week-end which we both needed. Roger actually unhooked and took some time to read and relax. He read that book I just finished called "The Afghan" (person not a blanket). It was a great book! Totally not what I usually read but I sure enjoyed it and it had a lot of factual events in it so I felt like I was learning things as well.
I just looked out the window of my office and saw my dog prancing by with her frisbee in her mouth. She absolutely lives to play frisbee. I'm convinced when she's not playing, she is either eating to keep up the strength to play or dreaming about playing. Of course, Roger is throwing for her with one hand and holding a cigarette with the other.....let the coughing commence.
I'm excited that I get to spend this coming Friday with the little Edwards girls. They get an extra spring break day and I am going to spend the day with them. I always enjoy them....talk about bundles of raw energy!
Guess I'll go, I have things that need to be 3 hole punched and put in a binder.
Have a great week everyone and please remember to pray, not just for me but for everyone you know. We all need it in these uncertain times.

No comments: