Saturday, March 21, 2009

All The Woman I Can Be

After spending the past 2 weeks, helping "informally" with the landscaping business I am asking myself a terribly important question.
Am I woman enough to keep Roger moving forward and remembering everything for him as well as taking on the responsibility of another guy who suffers from the same inability to FOCUS!
The guy who owns the landscaping business is a very talented and skilled artisan. He can design landscapes like no one I've ever seen. However, he is challenged in the areas of scheduling, planning, documenting and following up. I ask you people is this gender specific. Are they all this way?
Steve has 3 Latino guys who work for him and sometimes it is like watching the Keystone Kops at work.
Fortunately, being the anal retentive, obsessive compulsive individual that I am all those weak areas are my strong points. I must bend them to my will *initiating mind meld mode*. I think I've given up on Roger. I'm to the point that I'm happy if he remembers that the dogs need water. Those are RED LETTER days for me.
I am enjoying doing something that feels sort of productive for a change. Besides, I was almost about to wear my pajamas out. Wear, wash, wear, wash!
Guess I'll close for now and go count my jewelry money. I sold quite a bit this week. Wee.Ha!

No comments: