Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Helping Friends

I decided that if I can't do anything to put money in the bank, the least I could do would be help my friends that have projects going. So, I have been helping clean and paint and run errands yesterday and back at it today.
It certainly keeps my mind off of problems.
Grandson Nick has a birthday next week and the lovely Audrey Edwards is turning 5 on the 30th. Wow, where have the years run away to, Biscuit? It seems like only yesterday she was parked in a corner in her infant seat gazing solemnly around at all the hubbub. Silent Audrey we called her....but silent no more. Once she learned the value of self expression she was off and running.
Things in Roger's business are S L O W right now. (Insert rapid heart pounding panic here).
My unemployment runs out in 4 weeks and I have found nothing that will even give me a sniff of a face to face interview. I have never felt the disadvantage of age so much as now.
Well! Enough of that - time to move it, move it!

No comments: