Friday, March 13, 2009

Thank you God for the cold, now may we have spring?

Goodness! I am soooooo ready for this cold weather to move out and leave some warmth behind.
I have been painting all week in a metal building that has no heat and I've about froze my britches off. I'm pretty sure, there will be lots of sleep in my weekend since I am certainly not used to working quite that hard.
I want to thank everyone who has assured me of their prayers and called to see if I needed anything. We are both fine, just victims of the same thing that so many others are struggling with right now. But ever since Roger and I married, there has been a challenge of one kind or another. Some people are blessed with fairly uncomplicated lives but we have the blessing of being trusted by God to have broad shoulders and stubborn "stick to itness."
I am really weary tonight so this is a short post. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. For my part, I'm putting on flannel jammies, socks and curling up under the heated throw for as long as I can possibly manage!
Peace and love,
Lavetta

1 comment:

Donna said...

I have a heated mattress cover, like a heated blanket but on the bottom, everynight I turn it on high right before my bath. What comfort to my aches and pains when I finally crawl into bed.