Monday, March 30, 2009

You Shouldn't Be Dancin'..........yah!

Wow! The differences between the contestants on "Dancing With The Stars" becomes more apparent with each week. Luckily, there is a double elimination this week. Let's see.......whooooo do I want to see gone...........who could it be........could it be "Clumsy Apple Man?" or perhaps "Jugs A'Plenty". Maybe someone who just can't help being a "JackAss". I think I'm really okay with everyone else and willing to see where they can take it.
That being said, I have to admit to being a trifle distracted by Lil' Kim's giant caboose. Holy saddlebags, Batman! That girl has some major junk in the trunk. She is sooooo tiny everywhere else, I'm betting she can't shop off the rack at Target.
Now to the person I would most like to do the "hustle" with. Gilles! Hubba Hubba. If it weren't so cold, I would have to be taking cold showers. I'm loving the chemistry between he and Cheryl but I'm betting his wife isn't too crazy about the heat those two generate on the dance floor.
Ty, Ty, the rodeo guy continues to improve and I enjoy watching how he has progressed. He has certainly proved me wrong, I never was lucky enough to find a cowboy who could dance for squat!
Melissa is so solid a dancer I think she will be hard to beat technique wise, but I'm figuring she won't have a huge fan base like some of the other contestants - calling all Molly haters.......vote for Melissa! I think the fan base is what kicked the crap out of Sabrina a couple of seasons ago. Most of her fans were the pre-teen girls whose parents probably wouldn't let them vote. And Sabrina was great and that whole thing was a shame because she was much better than a lot of people who lasted much longer.
I think Roger will be glad when The Tudors starts because I will have something else to obsess over. :)
Gotta go and let the canines sublime in they are predicting some late night storms and all my dogs are scared witless of the thunder!
Dancin' on out!

No comments: