Thursday, March 5, 2009

Road Trip!

I am going Friday with Roger to Joplin. He has a business meeting and Jessie and I are going to ride along to get away for a bit. I usually enjoy those kinds of things, I take a book and her leash and we just find a shady grassy spot and commune with nature.
Saturday we are going to Sapulpa for a wedding (dress up - blech!) but we are looking forward to getting out of the house and doing something (anything) different.
I had my hair colored today and Debbra and I had lunch. It was funny, I ran into the girl who does the "passion parties" and we talked for a while and before we knew it, the girl she was lunching with knew Tommy Jack and Angie and so it was kind of like "it's a small world after all" kind of thing.
I'm making a short post tonight because if I'm going to hit the road tomorrow I need to be able to stay awake and be of some company to the driver.
Peace my friends! By the way, other than the wind, was today not a glorious day?!

No comments: