Friday, March 6, 2009

Happiness is Fort Smith in my rear view mirror

Saturday, we go on still yet another road trip. A relative of Roger's is getting married in Sapulpa, OK and we are attending the festivities.
We had a great day today. It was nice to get away together and just drive and talk. Roger had a good business meeting and we ate lunch at a place called The Rib Crib - fabulous!
We stopped at Macadoodles on our way home and browsed through the wine sections. They have a great selection. In fact so much you can't choose so we always stick to our old stand-by faves.
We took Princess Jessie with us and I'm sure we were more glad to have her with us than she was to go. Something tells me she was ready for us both to leave the house and let her cruise around and sleep all day on all the furniture. She was pretty pouty about having to load and go, but we made it all up to her with a McDonald's hamburger for lunch. :)
I hate that we are going to be out of town while Angie and family are moving, but we committed to the wedding a long time ago and the move has happened more recently. We are leaving our truck at her disposal so maybe that will help out.
Well, I've gotta go and hit the hay, busy day tomorrow. I have to get up and do our wedding togs ironing for Roger and try to find something appropriate for me to wear.
By the end of the trip tomorrow, I will have another contribution to cha cha change can. Things have been a little lean of late in the change department. :)
See ya!

No comments: