Thursday, March 19, 2009

When it rains it pours - literally!

After several weeks of wondering what we were going to do - suddenly Roger's little business has had a ton of work fall on them. Thank you so much for all the prayers - they WORK! Now we need to make sure that we can perform up to our promises and that should be a huge feather in our cap. God truly does listen when we earnestly hit our knees and petition for His help and let Him know that we realize that everything we are and everything we do is in His hands.
Then today it rained blessings of the water kind here as well. We certainly could use the moisture so we are thanking God for that as well. The dogs don't like the rain, but they need to learn to live with it since the rest of us can't live without it.
I saw my dear friend Karen today briefly and I always enjoy her. She is one of those people that I have never seen in a bad mood or down in the mouth. Please God make me more like her. She is a genuine pleasure to be around.
I'm going to go and get ready for bed. We had dinner at Cheddars tonight and I always get overly full there and ready for nitey-nite.
I ask that you do keep up in your thoughts and prayers and know that you are all in mine as well.
Peace

No comments: