Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prayers Please

Just wanted to ask all my cyber friends to please pray for Roger and I. I won't go into the details but we are in need of prayer now more than ever. I know I can count on you to do this because I don't have any friends who aren't wonderful people. And I know that God listens to each and every one of us so if you could just tuck us in some small corner of your daily chat with Him, I would be eternally grateful.
It is cool and damp here this morning. We really need the rain since everything green is starting to pop (silly green things - you have to know Jack Frost is just waiting to bite your toes). However, now that I am becoming a little familiar with the trials and tribulations of the landscaping business, I realize how a little rain can throw a great big monkey wrench into the wheels of progress. :)
I hope you all have a fantastic day!
Lavetta

2 comments:

Donna said...

The power of prayer is amazing! I will pray for you.

Paula said...

Prayers goin' up for you and Roger, right....NOW.