Saturday, March 21, 2009

Otay Ebay

Well, I've done it....I've set up an Ebay account. This could be dangerous. Here's something that totally blew me away. While I was looking around I found literally hundreds of pages of Mary Kay stuff for sale on Ebay.
What the heck?
First of all, that totally goes against the Mary Kay way....the whole credo that we MK consultants are taught to live, breathe, eat and love. Secondly, as I scanned through the pages and pages of products, I saw packaging that I haven't seen in my 3+ years as a Mary Kay consultant. So, how old do you think that crap is?
Furthermore, while I have been surfing the wild web I found a rocking supplier of sunglasses. I was so excited!!! I guess I'd better get the old digital warmed up and get busy photographing to add to my website. Speaking of which, I have just realized that about the only way you can get to my site is for someone to link to it so I would appreciate it if all my cyber friends would add this link in their blogs, etc.
www.raindancer.vpweb.com
Maybe I can start selling a few pieces through the site as well as physically in Angie's shop.
Now to my daily RANT......I've just heard that people are all up in arms because Melissa Rycroft has some dance experience and is dancing on "Dancing With The Stars."
Good grief!!! Let's not forget that gymnasts usually have to have some dance training, as do figure skaters, singers, etc. The whole point of this show is that ballroom dancing is different from other types of dance. I guess they think the majority of the populous wants to see the Apple computer guy stumble around like he's 3 sheets to the wind or Steve-O of Jackass fame get out there and act like well a Jackass. Besides, I'm just about ready for something nice to happen for Melissa. Getting dumped by the Evil little B****** Bachelor on national TV ought to count for something. Apparently Maks on DWTS is the one leading the whining contest. I used to like Maks but he is beginning to hit on my last nerve. It isn't the other people on the shows fault that he hasn't won a single time. If he couldn't win with Mel B I doubt he has a win in him. Of course, he's about to have all the trouble he can handle when he marries Karina Smirnoff. Something tells me that little tamale is going to make him wish he had magic shoes to run away in.
Okay, I'm done now.......after all there are larger problems in the world than that.
Speaking of problems, please pray for my longtime friend Pete Riemer's new grandbaby. She is currently in a NICU unit in California and they are still yet not sure what is wrong with her.
Peace my friends!

No comments: