Friday, March 20, 2009

It's the Late Late Show

Ever had one of those nights when you couldn't shut off your mind so you could sleep. This is one for me. I've been up since 1:00 am, surfing the net, looking at stuff on Ebay (and I'm scared to death of Ebay - I'm afraid that simply by looking I'm going to purchase something - LOL), I've blogged, I've written letters, I've scanned photos, I've solved the problems of the world - everyone can relax now - it's going to be OKAY!
Well, that does it! I've officially slipped over into exhausted raving.
I don't know why I do this, but it seems like there is a giant rolodex in my head that starts spinning and will land on a card and I think about that and then the process starts all over again.
It is too late to take the "velvet hammer" pills and sleep. Oh, I'd sleep, unfortunately I would still be sleeping with my eyes open at 11:00 am. The little Edwards girls are going to work with me this morning and then they will be spending the afternoon with their pawpaw. We both need to be really fresh for this since they are really full of energy and always excited about what is happening in their day.
I think I'm going to post out and try to sleep for 2 hours anyway.
Nite - or morning whichever is appropriate.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Wow-I think the title of this post should be "Early, early show" Hope you had fun with G and A. I miss them