Monday, February 23, 2009

Super Pumped!

I am so excited! I went by the shop today to run my inventory and I had sold about $65.00 worth of jewelry! WHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO. I won't belabor that issue but I was certainly pleased.
My oldest BFF Linda left a comment on my blog. (Linda's not the oldest - just my friend I've had for the longest :) ) It was super good to hear from her. Linda, you know I love you! I wish we were closer too and we could go celebrate. I would totally try to find us a couple of lettuce truck drivers (inside joke).
I'm trying to get my stuff together for my trip tomorrow. I'm not sure how I feel about spending the night with someone who sees people who aren't there. I'll probably die of fright if she freaks on me. Anyway, I wanted to let you know that there won't be any posting going on for a couple of days while I'm gone.
If you are family, please check on Roger! Someone needs to call him everyday and ask him if he has taken his medicine. Right now, I'm having to do everything but blow it down his throat with a straw because even if I lay it out, he will walk past it and ignore it. Busy, busy, busy bee!
I will miss everyone and miss dropping my blog bombs everywhere but I'll be back on Wed. sometime no doubt with loads of stories to tell.
Peace

1 comment:

Paula said...

Thats great about your jewelry! Have fun on your trip-good luck searching thru her stuff:)