Friday, February 20, 2009

Just a springin'


Well, it is official, spring must be nearing the corner. My daffodils are blooming. One wants to ask them, are you out of your mind? Do you know you are probably going to get your noses nipped? But they persist on. Happy little precursors to Spring. I'm glad to see them, it means there is hope for a brighter tomorrow and that no matter what life goes on, buds become flowers and dreams can and will become realities. It was good for me to see them swaying today, I've spent way too many hours digging around in the past, trying to flesh out the bones of my ancestors. Now, I'm anxiously on hold awaiting the full donning of the earth's spring apparel. Hurry buds down below, up you've got to grow!

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am grateful that I am around for another spring! This is my favorite time of the year!