Tuesday, February 3, 2009

And She Walks

Reported for jury duty and as soon as they explained the details of the case, I knew I might as well have stayed in bed this morning. It was a domestic abuse case and the defense didn't retain any juror who had been the victim of spousal abuse. So no good stories today other than the girl who sat right next to me was chosen as the last juror which means she had been sitting there for around 3 hours and had needed to go to the bathroom for at least one hour of those 3. After she was chosen they trotted back in all the other retained jurors and started the trial. I think they forgot that all the other jurors had been able to potty and get a drink while the last set were being questioned. Poor girl....now I'll worry about her all day. But the good news is I get to go and watch Genevieve get her Golden Eagle Award!

1 comment:

Paula said...

Oh that poor girl. But thats so AWESOME about Genevieve! Im so proud of her:)