Thursday, February 12, 2009

The coughing is going to kill me


Okay, Roger's coughing woke me at 2:15 am this morning and I have been up ever since. I've looked back and this particular ailment started in September. I am about to lose my mind! We aren't talking little throat clearing coughs here, we are talking about shake the bed and rattle the door frames.
The nursery job is on indefinite hold, however, I may be working for that same guy in his landscaping business. I am going to try to post his logo here and give you some info on him. If you need a great landscaper, etc. I think he would do a great job for you. I've seen his work and he takes a lot of pride in doing a quality job.
Nothing much is new with me - same old same old. Mom seems to be better. I hope I have talked her into trying to eat a little more healthy. The woman will eat a container of ice cream in a day and little else. She absolutely loves sweets, hates meat so working on her diet is challenging. However, I think she has a touch of IBS and that is what causes her intense stomach pains from time to time.
Guess I'll go and hold the couch down for a while. Then when Roger gets up I think I'll go back to bed. :)

1 comment:

Donna said...

I would love to work in a nursery or in landscaping. Of course it would ruin my love of gardening as my hobby.
Good luck with your job search.