Friday, February 27, 2009

Lazy day

Wow, I am exhausted after my trip. I don't think I could stand a real live vacation right now. I have been working in Photoshop restoring some old photographs that my aunt gave me. I have found some that really thrill me to have. Like the one of my Great grandpa wearing his peace officer badge and of him and my great grandmother before their hair turned gray. I am getting loads of info from distant relative that are still living and that is great. I am even onto a lead concerning my Uncle Doyle's boys. We haven't seen Sammy since he was around 7 and we never met Doyle Jr. It has been the source of great mystery to us for years and it would be so nice to be able to tie down that loose end.
I think I'll go for now, I'm ready for bed and it is not even 7:00 pm. Tomorrow I will be posting pictures of new jewelry on my www.raindancer.vpweb.com site and I will be tallying up my loose change for cha cha change. I know you are really excited to see how much coin I accumulated on my trip. Talk tomorrow! :)

No comments: