Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Taking up Knitting

I guess I will re-learn to knit now that DWTS is over for the 8th season. What will I do with my Monday and Tuesday nights? I could clean.........no.....that wouldn't be good.
I'm not happy with the way the show turned out. Poor Melissa turned out in 3rd place - it seems she is destined to always be a bridesmaid and never a bride. And how in the name of all that's holy could Gilles not have won? I knew I should have voted last night, but I was just too tired to keep hitting redial.
I've just found out that my ex-boss's mother in law is in very bad health so please pray for her. She is the epitome of grandmother - she has spent her years of retirement from being a surgical nurse at St. Ed's to being available all the time for her grandchildren. When you petition heaven, please mention Wanda's name in your prayers.
Short post tonight, I am absolutely wiped out and am headed to bed.
Love, love, love you all - blogs and kisses!

No comments: