Saturday, May 16, 2009

Just Photos



I was trying out the digital camera I bought for my mom this evening. I have to be really familiar with it when I go to see her in June or I'll never teach her how to use it and it will be a waste of time and money.
I snapped off this shot of Jessie with a bunch of "Faded Roses."
Also, I've included a picture I restored of some of my way past family. The lady on the right side of the photo is my great-great grandmother Bridget McGirk Littlepage Eaves. The young girls in the picture are Bridget's children from her 2nd marriage, she had 3 girls from her previous marriage to Thomas Littlepage who died. I think the girls in this picture are really pretty. The girl holding the little boy looks like Liv Tyler IMO.
Oh, and all of you who know me well, know that any stray dog within 3 miles will eventually find its' way to me. Today, it was 2 gorgeous labs, one chocolate and one black, soaking wet and wild as March hares. But true to form, they LOVED me. Loved me enough to completely ruin the clothes I was wearing and make me smell like wet dog. However, I was lucky enough to find someone answering the phone at the vet clinic their tags were tied to and their owner came and reclaimed them. If you are interested their names were Hannah and Molly, however I didn't know that at the time because their names weren't on their tags. What a shame dogs can't tell you their names and addresses! :)

No comments: