Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Criminal Injustice

Okay, once again I am wrong. DWTS turned in a travesty tonight in eliminating Lil Kim. I mean come on people.........liking someone is one thing, but this is supposed to be about who is the best dancer. I personally don't like Lil Kim but there is no denying that she dances circles around Ty. Love him, cute as can be and those dimples are to die for but in no universe is he half the dancer she is.
Now I am completely bumfuzzled since there should be 4 really good dancers in the semi finals next week so viewing audiences can have an opportunity to see what those pros can do with their stars. Not to mention that Roger is bereft knowing that he will no longer get to view all that junk in the trunk!
I'm going to bed to contemplate just how out of whack the cosmos is.

No comments: