Monday, May 18, 2009

Hooray for Judy!

I just found out that my BFF Judy is retiring from teaching. I am so thrilled for her! I'm glad that she will have time to do all those things that always have to take a back seat to a show up job. She will have time for her new husband, time to garden, swim in her pool, fish in her pond and do hundreds of things she didn't have a lot of time for. I know she will be taking loads of trips to see her grandkids who are the lights of her life. The only losers in this situation will be the kids that Judy teaches. She is a well loved teacher who threw herself into her job with zest and imagination. She genuinely loved teaching and loved the kids she taught.
Thanks Judy for being one of few teachers who truly love what they do and want to do it above and beyond what is required.
I love you and am very proud of your accomplishments. I wish you a wonderful retirement!
Lavetta

No comments: