Monday, May 11, 2009

Eenie Meenie Chili Beanie......

Okay.......here goes.........my DWTS prediction. Flip a coin, Shawn or Ty, either one could be next to fly.
I really think this will come down to Melissa VS Gilles (or it should anyway.) And I have to say that Gilles and Cheryl heated up the dance floor like never before. Melissa is pretty and graceful but it is almost like it comes too easy for her. She just doesn't throw her whole heart into it. I'm picking Gilles to take it all. This is most distressing to me...there are 2 more episodes of The Tudors left and DWTS is almost over as well. It's going to be a long hot summer folks. Do you have any idea how long I wait for those 2 shows? Heaven's I will be drafted into the daily, nightly never ending Cardinal watching soon. Which is semi-okay. I love baseball, and I really love those redbirds but I just can't watch baseball religiously day in and day out like Roger can.
This past week, I have attended 2 band concerts for my oldest grandchildren and may I say they played beautifully. Very proud of those two. Genevieve and Audrey are playing softball (is it every night or does it just seem like it?) Audrey has dance recital this month and I'm looking forward to her debut as a ballerina/tap dancer.
Busy times the end of the school year, but this year for the 1st time in almost 20 years, I had no prom to work and no graduation to work either. Wow! reality check time.

No comments: