Monday, May 4, 2009

DWTS Prediction

I know some of you will hate me for this (Judy). But, I think Ty's days on DWTS are nearing a close. As badly as I hate to see him go (he is just too cute for words) he got his chaps danced off tonight. Although he has a pretty big fan base, he just can't hang with the others. Goodness, I've never seen a better competition. It will go down to the wire and from here on out everyone who gets eliminated will be a real shame. Roger (who secretly watches while grousing about me watching) likes Lil Kim ALOT. I suspect he is really hoping for a wardrobe malfunction. He thinks Cheryl Burke is the best dancer but he hates Gilles (probably because I've told him I would leave him for Gilles :)
I am really pulling for Melissa - I want something good to happen for her after the whole icky little Batchleturd issue.
So, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. However, I was wrong last week for the first time so I've broken my no hitter so anything could happen.
Tune in tomorrow to see what I have to say about the elimination!
Much as I like the rain, I'm ready to see ole SOL for a while. I'm afraid my newly planted flowers are going to drown!!

No comments: