Tuesday, May 12, 2009

DWTS Update

Well, Ty took his final ride tonight. He certainly hung on for more than the usual 8 seconds. I don't think I am alone in my amazement that he lasted as long as he did. Not because he didn't have talent because he certainly did. The whole bullrider thing just is about as far across the axis from ballroom dancing as it can be. What continued to astound me about him was his gracefulness in certain dances. It was only when he was required to "shake his hips" or his shoulders that he seemed to have a disconnect. Adorably cute because of his down to earth personality, I really enjoyed him on this show. However, it was time. I really would have liked to see a final with Melissa, Gilles and Lil Kim but my wishes were not granted. I will stay with my pick. The hunka hunka hot frenchman Gilles has my vote to take it all. Only time will prove me right or wrong. But I have done pretty well in my analysis this season. To my BFF Judy - I'm sorry your little cowpoke has hit the trail - hopefully you will throw your support to either Gilles or Melissa (death to the Batchleturd).

No comments: