Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tag I'm It!

Got tagged by the mom of the Dowler Boys so I'll see if I have anything interesting to report.

8 things I look forward to:
1. Spending "alone" time with my husband
2. Spending even one hour with my daughter.
3. Seeing my grandkids.
4. Going out to eat with my BFF Judy.
5. See my dogs and realizing that they are ALWAYS happy to see me.
6. My one little bowl of ice cream, chocolate syrup and nuts a day.
7. Someone leaving a comment on my blog.
8. One day feeling like I am truly the best person I can be.

8 things I did yesterday (and today bc I remember what all I did yesterday!):
1. Marked and tagged my new jewelry arrival.
2. Wrote a bunch of checks.
3. Got my feelings hurt.
4. Talked to my mom.
5. Walked my dog.
6. Laundry.
7. Spent too much time on the computer.
8. Worked on my genealogy stuff.

8 shows I watch. Goodness - just 8?!
1. Dancing With The Stars
2. The Tudors
3. Law & Order SVU
4. Y & R
5. Clean House
6. Trading Spouses
7. Deal or no Deal
8. The Real Housewives of _________________________(you name it I watch them)

I don't know who to tag because alot of the people who read my blog are very good at remaining unknown. Therefore I guess everyone is free from tagging on my end.
Getting ready to go to the movies now to see Obsessed.

No comments: