Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who'll stop the rain?

Mercy me! And the rains came........and came........and came. My back yard looks like a small lake, my dogs are huddled inside the house and I've had to turn the heater back on.
I know come July I will be wishing for some nice cool damp weather but right now, I am just plain old cold to the bone. I really need a nice warm weekend day to try to get my yard in order a little. If it is pretty, I have things to do that take me away from home and then when I'm home it's yuck outside.
I really have nothing interesting to report. We seem to be in a holding pattern right now just waiting on the next big thing.
I do wish you all a Happy Easter. Praises to our God!
Lavetta

2 comments:

Lmiyagi said...

I want to wish you all a Happy Easter! I agree with the rain, only we have snow and rain with cold. I want some warm weather too. Love to all. Linda

Lmiyagi said...

Was late to wish everyone a Happy Easter.