Saturday, April 4, 2009

Blowing wind, roller skates and Fish!

I've finally made it back home after a very big day. I started off the day working at the Landscaper's office till noon. Then we went to Van Buren for Audrey's roller skating party. After we ate birthday cake, we went to Alma to Catfish Hole and ate lunch. Yum, yum. We were missing Matt, Kaylee and the girls because they had other plans, TJ wasn't with us, also Stacy and Kaleb were absent and Rick and Kody couldn't attend. But we had a great time, wonderful meal and loads of laughter and fun. I really feel sorry for people who have to eat in the same place with us, but heck they just need to join us and they'd have a good time too. After we had gotten seated good, Matt's family arrived at the same place, so we could have had Audrey's party there!
But all this activity has totally worn me out and I'm thinking a nap might do me well. So...........if I don't see you, good day, good evening and good night!

No comments: