Thursday, April 9, 2009

Too Pooped to Post

My allergy/cold/whatever the heck it is has really played heck with me this week. I have coughed/sneezed/blown nose/etc. until I am simply exhausted. It always bothers me when I can't get on top of something like this. I have been in bed the past 2 nights before 9:00 pm and I'm still just whipped. Of course, then I wake myself up coughing or sneezing and can't go back to sleep. Last night was Roger's night to go to Greenwood and I convinced him to stay home with me because I felt so rough. I think all this crud compounded by the personal crisis going on in the family has kind of just worn me out.
I wanted to touch base and let everyone know that I feel the strength of your prayers and appreciate them more than I can say. I think my mom is finally feeling better. She sounded 100% better yesterday when I talked to her. She had actually gotten out and gone to the grocery store. I think that is the first time she has left her house in over a week. I worry about her so much. She is much too far away for me to be of any help to her and this latest bout she had with a stomach virus really jerked all the pizzazz out of her.
I'm hoping to recoup both my health and my sense of humor soon. Hope you all are doing muuuuuch better than I am! : )

No comments: