Thursday, April 16, 2009

Please pray for Amanda

Dear Readers:
I am asking for you to put this girl on any and every prayer list you have access to. This is the daughter of a friend of mine. Amanda will be 33 years old on June 18th and has 4 small children. She has been put on a heart transplant list. I really don't know what the future holds for her family. This family has suffered beyond our wildest imagination. Amanda's father was a police officer in Fort Smith and was murdered 30+ years ago by an escaped convict right in front of the State Police headquarters here in Fort Smith. I spoke with Amanda's mother this evening and she said they are taking things one day at a time but she told me that she firmly believed in the power of prayer. When I told her that I blog she was so excited that I could solicit prayers for Amanda.
My heart is so heavy right now and I feel guilty for asking God for anything when I am so lucky that everyone in my family has their health. Please pray for Amanda!

1 comment:

Paula said...

I will pray for her and pass this along on my blog