Friday, April 3, 2009

Oh yes, they call me the flash!

Or how to make it to work by 8:00 when you wake up at 7:20.
Well, I did it to myself. I was the one that said I was going to velvet hammer myself to sleep last night. However, I didn't do that, instead I watched TV until 2:00 am this morning. The next thing I remember was waking up at 7:20. Let me tell you I had no trouble waking up.
For the next 30 minutes I was a study in frenzied efficiency. My first order of business was to deal with the dogs but then I remembered it was trash day. I couldn't avoid taking the trash down as we missed the trash truck last week and we were about to have to move because there was too much trash in the garage.
Ironing was out of the question but I did manage to do a quick bath, blow dry my hair and slap on a face. No one said anything about how bad I looked so I A: either did okay preparing myself for the day OR B: I look really horrible ALL the time! Tomorrow is the beautiful Miss Audrey's Birthday Extravaganza! Seems impossible that our baby girl is 5.

No comments: