Thursday, April 2, 2009

Ain't no cure for this.

Or.......why grandchildren should be labeled as walking talking pestilence carriers. Honestly, I don't know about anyone else but in our family if one of the grandkids has some sort of virulent sickness, it runs rampant through the family like a raging wildfire.
The latest has been some sort of stomach virus that makes the children sick as dogs, complete with spewing. They are sick for days and lose weight they can't afford to lose. In adults, it seems to only make you feel like you could spew and you certainly don't lose any weight, well I didn't anyway. I am very hopeful this lovely mess passes from our midst in short order................COME ON SPRING! You've teased us enough! There are flowers to plant and yards to mow, beds to mulch, gardens to till, swings to be sat in, and evenings to be enjoyed without the need for a "Snuggie."
Speaking of the "Snuggie", can someone tell me why if you want to sit on the couch in a throw with sleeves, you don't simply put your bathrobe on backward? Another reason Roger says I am the most unnatural of women, I see no sense or need for those at all. I'm sorry if I've offended any "Snuggie" owners but for me personally, I can't see myself at a football game or backyard Bar-BQ wearing one, therefore, I think I can make do with the old terry cloth robe.
I think this is all I have to say tonight. Roger is in Greenwood, so I'm taking pills turning on the humidifier and hoping to wake tomorrow without this wicked sore throat.
Peace out!

No comments: