Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Am I Right or Am I Right?

Told you so, I knew LT would be hangin' up those dancin' shoes this week. I hate to see him go because he has such an easy way about him, but one could tell he was really missing the golf course.
This week they are also having new pro dancers who are auditioning for spots on the next season's show. I enjoyed all of them except for the girl who looked like a chihuahua and was named "Snow." Seriously, the least she could do is dye her hair black and be a paradox. Instead she has that platinum hair which I guess is supposed to be "cute" with a name like Snow.
I think next week, they may bring back the baby dancers and I love, love, love them! And the competition should be super tough because everyone left has pretty good abilities.
I'm very tired, have had a super long day, I am vindicated in my DWTS prediction. Onward and Upward, or perhaps it is Backward and Downward since I'm off to the bed!
Peace!

No comments: