Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Good Morning FOBs (friends of Blog)

My loyal little commenter left her comment - she is one person that I know for a fact reads almost daily. (Thanks PD) I do realize that lots of people don't know how to comment but feedback kind of makes the world go 'round. It's a little like carrying on a 1 sided telephone conversation. Suddenly, you think....no one's there, hello? are you still there?
I think part of my deal is that I am one of those people who have to be "affirmed" every now and then. I sure wish I weren't, my life would be super simple then. But I am just like an old dog, give me a pat on the head every now and then and I'll do tricks for you.
I am still fighting the upper respiratory coughing, sneezing, constantly throat clearing crud. I am so ready to be done with it - last night almost did me permanent damage. Sometime in the evening we turned the heater on and it got too hot in the house. I like to sleep in the really cold with loads of blankets. But I can't stand the heat blowing on me while I sleep. So I woke up with a dry throat, coughing and all stopped up.....yuck! Of course, I can now compete with Roger in the coughing contest.
Gotta run and finish up my getting ready for my day. Peace to all - drop a comment and win jewelry.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Yes, sometimes I read your blog without commenting, but I use my iphone and commenting is difficult with the little letters.
Keep up the news and comments!