Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Who Is On the Chopping Block This Week?

I know you are all waiting with bated breath to know who I think is going home from DWTS this week. Unfortunately, as much as I like him, I think LT is heading for the locker room. I just don't think he can keep up the pace required to stay in the hunt. I was really impressed with Shawn last night, there's a girl after my own heart. Those thighs are the thighs of a "real" girl. She absolutely kicked butt last night in my opinion and I thought she got hosed in her scores. Even though she is not my choice to win the whole thing, no one outdanced her last night. Gilles still has not called me in spite of all my attempts to inform him that my bag is packed and I'm ready. Ty redeemed himself last night by waltzing back into the judges hearts. He is quite an enigma to me, he can do graceful dances all day long but anything quick and lively he seems to be off his timing. Wouldn't you think someone who spends their time on the back of bucking livestock could do quick instead of graceful? Melissa is just downright beautiful to watch...I hope that "turdy" little Bachelor guy is somewhere banging his head into a concrete wall. Lil Kim continues to be able to find costumes that "sort of" conceal all that junk in the trunk she's packing. But she can dance and while I don't like her personally, she is probably a pretty good pick. Chuck is just too happy, smiley and non-threatening for my taste. Of course he and Julianne are the living Ken and Barbie of the show and therefore impossible to hate. That being said, if Julianne starts walking around on her "tippy toes" all the time like Barbie does, we're seriously going to have issues. Anywhooooooooooooo, we will see just how closely I have my finger on the pulse of America tonight. My prediction is LT is headed home.

No comments: