Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Back To The Blogger

Beginning the end of November I will once again be writing for you here in my Blog. The Hutchinson County Highlights is ceasing publication at that time to allow its' editor to actually have a life for a change. I will miss the thrill of weekly column duties but happily return to the point of my beginning. The good old Cherry Bowl where there are sometimes some rotten cherries, occasionally more than a few pits, but most of the time just wonderful luscious ripe and wonderful cherries ready to talk about.
I hope you will follow me here from the HCH and will share with your friends. I've come to depend on knowing that someone is reading and enjoying.
Until the end of the month you can find me at www.hutchinsoncountyhighlights.com and after that I will meet you here in the bowl.

No comments: