Thursday, November 4, 2010

Remembering to Remember

I am going to start dropping by here everyday and posting a little something so I begin to remember where and how to Blog. In the short time I've been gone from this site some things have changed so I will have to get myself back up to speed in the Blogging world.
The thing I want to leave here today is a link to my friend Meagan's Style Blog. This kid is the most stylish person I've ever known, she was cutting edge as a junior in high school. Not afraid to try new looks and willing to step out and pose for absolutely beautiful photographs (sorry Meagan but I still love, love, love the hairdo).
Anyway if you are wondering what is new and HOT! in hair, shoes, clothes, furniture, etc. this is your girl. And, trust me, she will never steer you wrong. Visit her at http://allthingssoleful.wordpress.com/
Peace out my friends.

No comments: