Thursday, November 4, 2010

We're Goin' On A Bear Hunt!

My goodness.....the cranky factor has certainly ratcheted up today. The hubalump is having to have those lubricating injections in his right knee (OUCH! - I do feel sorry for him) but holy cats! He is ca - ran - ky!
I thought I'd been a pill this week but he's puttin' me to shame. Wish I'd waited until today to try to deal with Best Buy - I'd have opened his cage and said "Sic 'em!"
He still likes all the dogs...........me and everyone else....not so much!
He will heading back to McAlester tomorrow and then leaving for Mississippi this weekend. We all hope he gets some relief but once he's out of the house he is the boy's problem.
It is hard to see him this way because he is a big old Teddy Bear most of the time - but today he has released his inner Grizzly.
.......and how was your day? I would really like to know.
Peace Out!

1 comment:

DeNise Koetting said...

Bless his heart! My sympathygoes out to him -- and you! My hubalump had both his knees replaced last year. It must have helped because he's been hunting quite a bit lately. SO glad for him. But hate it when they hurt! Especially when they're grouches! LOL My sympathy and prayer and love to you!