Monday, December 15, 2008

I think I'm done now

This will probably be my last posting. On the outside possibility that there is anyone who reads regularly I thought I would at least give them the courtesy of saying goodbye.
I can accomplish some of what I hoped to do with this by simply keeping a journal for myself. I had hoped to stimulate some interesting feedback with a blog but that has failed to materialize.
I have enjoyed doing it and it has certainly honed some of my lesser computer skills but it isn't productive for anyone to simply come to the site just to read. In fact things like that can become a chore and I know everyone is much busier than they care to be right now.
Life really is a bowl of cherries. If you find a yucky one every now and then it only makes the perfect and sweet pieces all the more enjoyable.
Kisses to all and to all a goodnight.

No comments: