Friday, December 12, 2008

Full Moon over Miami & Dallas & Fort Smith


Tonight is the biggest full moon of the year and WOW! It is pretty spectacular. And according to scientist, there is no proof that a full moon makes people crazy. Dogs however are a different story.
I am posting a picture I took tonight and it turned out pretty good. This is the last you will hear from me tonight as I'm feeling pretty punked. Have had a blistering headache for 3 days that will not go away so I'm thinking of putting it to bed with a narcotic of some sort.
Have a fun evening. My grandma used to call these moons "spooning moons" so if you have a sweetie, it's time to do some spooning (and I'm not talking about the kind you do in bed) just some good old fashioned hand holding and deep kissing and meaningful sighs. Let me know how it works out for you. :)

No comments: