Monday, December 8, 2008

Reindeer Droppings

I am going to have a Christmas cookie exchange for the girls in the family. I am so excited. I've waited many, many, many years to have the time at Christmas to do little extra fun things that we can do as a family. So I'm looking forward to loads of yummy cookies. PawPaw has really stepped up to the plate for me and has volunteered to take all the little people to the movies. Not sure how he plans on transporting them there but I'm leaving the logistics up to him.
I bought cute paper for my invites and even sprang for the recipe cards for everyone.
Miss Genenvieve is here now helping me with the remainder of my holiday indoor decorating. She was a huge help. Of course my projects are in direct conflict with something called Wow Wow Wubzie but I seem to be holding my own. :)
Gotta go, just learned that one of the grandchildren has a band concert tonight and I'm not exactly sure how we are going to make that work out. Miss G just may have to go with us.
Cherry kisses!

No comments: