Sunday, December 7, 2008

Deck the Halls and the Walls


WooooooHooooooo! My Christmas tree is up....the yuletide season can commence. After Roger's La Huerta birthday extravaganza everyone came back to the house and we hauled out all the holiday stuff. Angie was kind enough to put up my tree and string the lights (my least favorite thing to do. The grandkids put the ornaments on and after hanging about 50 ornaments on 3 branches, we redistributed and everything looks very festive.
Genevieve very kindly consented to Audrey putting the star on top of the tree this year so she is coming tomorrow to help me place all my Christmas dustibles. She was very gracious about it.
I went by the future nursery site and picked out the paint for my new office. I am very pleased it is a nice sunny gold color. I am very excited to be able to look forward to this new enterprise.
I'm pretty pooped. We had dinner at Shogun last night. We were treated by Larin and Jennie (thanks!) and then Mexican today for lunch. I'm stuffed and ready to roll...into bed that is.
If the rest of the holiday season goes as well as the past month has, I will be wonderfully pleased. If the weather is pretty tomorrow I will work on my outdoor decor and that will satisfy me a lot.
My last blog for today. Blogs and kisses everybody!
Huge smoochies and squnchies!
PS: Isn't this a cute Christmas canvas. Angie painted it. I love it!

No comments: