Saturday, December 6, 2008

Good Times with Good Friends

My BFF Judy and I had a great day today. It is the first time we have gone anywhere together just the 2 of us in ages. We went to a great little holiday open house and Judy did some Christmas shopping. We had lunch at a terrific "do lunch" place (thanks Stacy for the tip about the Chicken Pasta Salad.) Judy went to the Harley Store and then we went to Atwoods to buy dog crack. Seriously, these dog treats are the best, my dogs would paint the house for them.
We are going to dinner with Larin and Jennie tonight (Shoguns ........(insert crazed happy dancing here)) and tomorrow we are doing family lunch at 2:00 at La Huerta in honor of Roger's birthday. Hopefully, I will be able to get my holiday decorations out of the attic sometime tomorrow and start on my decorating.
Must run, need nap, having all this fun is exhausting!
:)

No comments: