Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Darling Husband

Today was Roger's birthday. Unfortunately, I had to make a whirlwind trip to Tulsa and was unable to spend any time with him on his birthday. I think he had a pretty crappy day all around so I am going to spend the rest of the week trying to make up for a less than stellar birthday. He does so much for all of us and it seems like he always gets the short end of the stick.
I don't know if it is because it comes right after Thanksgiving and everyone has sort of let down after the turkey hype or what but I personally have the hardest time remembering and it just sneaks up on me every year. I have to do better, he deserves better.
Gotta go, am very tired and kind of depressed that I have made my sweetheart unhappy. No cherry on top for me, I'm a bad girl.

No comments: