Thursday, January 29, 2009

Follow Up

Once the prayer bell starts ringing you can't stop it. The little baby "Harper" is off oxygen, awake, took a bottle is probably nursing by now, doesn't need a PICC line and is wearing the cutest headbands ever! What an amazing story this has been. I am so glad that I've had the opportunity to follow it. I will always be grateful that Paula D thought to post the link on her blog so I could know this blessing. Hopefully everyone who reads my insignificant little ramblings will continue to pray for Harper and her family as they finally get to have normal days with their new babe.

1 comment:

Paula said...

You know i CRIED when she had Harper and they flew her to Tulsa. Its like watching reality TV, but even more realistic! And like I said, Kelly is such an inspiring person..God is really using her and Harper.