Wednesday, January 21, 2009

YHGTBKM Chapter 2

Okay so after Christmas I get this call from my mother telling me she has figured out what was wrong with the fudge. It turns out she forgot to put any butter in it. I'm surprised she got it to stick together at all.
Oh and the little "popular" package was jewelry. I like the bracelet but the necklace was a bit much. It was black and white. 2 strings of big black and white beads, a silver chain and hanging from the chain was a black plastic (rose?) which hung off to one side in a most peculiar way. Now given the fact that I usually look like an unmade bed on a good day I just didn't think the necklace would enhance any of my outfits so I donated it to the dress up box in the toy closet.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell my mother. On second thought, go ahead, she won't remember it tomorrow.

1 comment:

Paula said...

laughing out loud....