Monday, April 4, 2011

One Foot Short of a Yard

 

tired-feed-photo

One of the oddest anomalies of my physical make-up is that God did not give me feet of equal proportions to my body.

It wasn’t such a bad deal when I had a little skinny bod – my feet never felt overworked or overloaded.  Now…..not so much.  Because while my body took a turn for the worse, my feet remain little, short, cute blocks of SOLID PAIN AND AGONY!!!

I’m pretty sure if they could speak - they would be shouting “Hey fat girl – lose a few why dontcha!?”  Their inability to speak means they have to resort to burning and throbbing.  They are the focus of my every waking moment and the reason I am in need of narcotics to sleep.

I’m glad there are only 2 of them.  If I were a yardstick I would be 3 feet full of pain.   Calgon…….take me away…..my feet that is.

1 comment:

bettysue said...

Ha,ha,ha, poor little tootsies!! My feet speak the same language yours do. Deborrah's speak the same language, can't it mean something?? Lose what?? Hmm, maybe, after I finish this bowl of cherry ice cream!!