Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Say Goodbye Macy

The first round of elimination is behind us on Dancing With The Stars. I covered my bases and chose 2 men and 2 women that I thought should be prepared to pack up their spray tans and split. And in each case one of my picks to pass shuffled off to Buffalo. Ashley (Beige Boy) Hamilton and Macy Gray joined the Losers Club. My other 2 picks were waaaay off base, obviously I didn't realize just how popular UFC fighters are. And I'm still not sure why Debi wasn't in the bottom two. The fact that I'm not crazy about her anyway has been compounded by the fact that the girl never shuts up!
Loved the art dance piece from the Lion King - wow the creativity of people astounds me, beautifully done. I was also glad that the paid tribute to Patrick Swayze who I am guessing was a pretty decent guy who wasn't afraid to make fun of himself, put himself way out there for his art and who did a lot to make dancing acceptable to guys. If more guys knew how really sexy a good dance partner can be there might be a heck of a lot more men learning to dance.
Now that the initial whoo hoo is past, we will proceed on with the season as usual. Which means that I will not blog about DWTS again until next week. I know, I know, you are glad about that.

**Just found out that Arkansas pumpkin crops are rotting in the fields because of all the rain and they are stricken with blight. I am afraid my Halloween will be jackolanternless **sigh**

No comments: