Friday, March 2, 2012

Leapin’ Lizards!

26933-look_leap

Lots of talk about “Leap Lists”  So, I’m thinking I should go public with mine.  This is 1/2 of mine.

parchute 

10.   Yes I know this is crazy…yes, I know I would probably wet myself.  I never said my  list made good sense.

writing

9.   Hear someone say “Hey aren’t you the woman that wrote “______________”

822

8.   Visit the lady of the manor at 822 Barkley Street

texas

7.   Go home to here once more which would also allow me to accomplish #8 as well.

Rockefeller-Center-at-Christmas-New-York

6.   Spend Christmas in New York City.

apology

5.   Make right every wrong I’ve ever done.

Stay tuned for my top 4!

2 comments:

Pura Vida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pura Vida said...

Looking forward to number 8. Had to remove first comment because I spelled a word wrong :-)