Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bamboo-zled

SANY0549

I decided my bamboo needed a new home.

SANY0550

This was the previously dwelling.

SANY0546

This container once sat on the corner of my bathtub containing bath salt until…….I became fearful it would fall in the tub and I would wind up with glass in my…………………….bathtub………….duh.

So, I put 3 old strands of my mom’s cheap pearls in the bottom, dropped in a Pilsner glass, bolstered the whole shebang with glass disks.

SANY0548

I think it looks much prettier……………Seriously.

3 comments:

Pura Vida said...

Seiously yes

Kelly said...

Definitely...ya know, I bought bamboo once because the lady told me it is practically impossible to kill it. Well...I easily achieved the impossible. But I am special that way.

LKB said...

I killed one too. However, I found out that they really don't like a lot of bright light. They seem to thrive in more subdued lighting. Imagine how I felt when I murdered my "lucky" bamboo plant. I even wrote about it. Of course.